If you’ve tried one of these 4 things, your garage door sensors may be out of alignment and require garage door repair in Katy, TX.
1) You have to push and hold down the wall button to make the door close all the way. This may need eventual garage door replacement
2) The door goes down a bit, but opens back up
3) Flashing lights or no lights on the sensors even after a garage door installation
4) Flashing lights on the opener itself requires prompt garage door services
Realigning the sensors is easy as part of garage door maintenance and you can do it yourself by directing each sensor eye towards one another.
You’ll know it’s aligned when:
1) The door closes with one regular push of the wall button or remote.
2) The door goes down all the way and closes
3) The lights on the sensors are on and solid.
4) No lights flashing on the opener unit
If you need any help from a garage door repair company, GIVE US A CALL! 281-623-4335😁
Call for an estimate, or schedule one of our professional technicians – whether you’ve had a garage door spring break, your garage door opener quit working, your overhead doors need maintenance service, or you want new modern overhead doors for your new home. We can offer you cost-effective, trouble-free garage door solutions.
If you’d like to receive an estimate to repair or service the overhead garage door system in your home please give us a call 281-623-4335 or fill out our contact form and someone will be getting right back to you.