If you’ve tried one of these 4 things, your garage door sensors may be out of alignment.
1) You have to push and hold down the wall button to make the door close all the way.
2) The door goes down a bit, but opens back up
3) Flashing lights or no lights on the sensors
4) Flashing lights on the opener itself
Realigning the sensors is easy and you can do it yourself by directing each sensor eye towards one another.
You’ll know it’s aligned when:
1) The door closes with one regular push of the wall button or remote.
2) The door goes down all the way and closes
3) The lights on the sensors are on and solid.
4) No lights flashing on the opener unit
If you need any help, GIVE US A CALL! 281-623-4335😁