Garage Door Track Repair in Katy, TX
Is your garage door off its track and difficult to operate — or completely and totally stuck? The stress of an off-track garage door is enough to drive anyone crazy. But the problem won’t solve itself, so where should you turn?
Ohana Garage Doors is proud to provide prompt, professional, and affordable garage door track repair in Katy, TX, and the surrounding areas. Our garage door technicians are trained to troubleshoot and resolve any number of issues that cause overhead door systems to come off their tracks. Whether we need to take apart your entire door and reinstall it, or we simply have to put a few rollers back into the track, we’ll get the job done fast so you can get back to doing what matters! Find out more about our garage door track services below.
Problems Posed by Bent Garage Door Tracks in Katy, TX
Garage doors can veer off their tracks for various reasons. You may be dealing with a broken spring or failing opener system, or your door may be off track because it collided with something. For instance, car bumpers, boxes, trash cans, and other large objects can stop a door with enough force to dislodge it.
Throughout our many years of repairing and installing garage door tracks, we’ve seen just about every possible kind of damage. That’s why we know that broken or bent garage door tracks aren’t a small problem — they’re a serious garage issue.
No matter how, when, or why your garage door track has ended up bent or broken, here’s why it’s important to schedule prompt garage door track repair in Katy, TX:
- A broken track is a safety hazard. Your door veering off-track can harm people or property.
- A broken track can cause additional door damage. If you go too long without calling us for garage door track repair in Katy, TX, you’re putting excessive stress on the rest of your door system. You might also damage your door in other ways, such as breaking cables or springs.
- A broken track compromises your door’s operational abilities. A non-operational garage door can lead to all sorts of problems (just to name a few: getting stuck in or out of the garage, increased risk of burglary, potential vehicle damage… the list goes on)!
- A broken track isn’t a DIY repair job. DIY track repair can be seriously dangerous — not to mention, most of the parts and tools we need to repair your door’s track aren’t available on the consumer market.
Garage Door Rail Repair in Katy, TX
Your garage door’s track is built from a system of stable, secure, and strong rails. But if these rails are weakened or harmed in some way, you can’t operate your door until you have professionals perform garage door rail repair ASAP. We use only the best parts and brands in the industry, so you can rest assured that the work we do will last for years to come!
Signs Your Garage Door Is Off Track
Is your garage door off track? Certain signs make it obvious that you’re dealing with a garage door off track, but other times, it can be difficult to tell. Here’s what you should keep an eye out for:
If you hear squealing, buzzing, banging, or other weird sounds when you hit the opener button, your door might have come off its track. You should schedule repairs as soon as possible, especially if you’ve noticed the noises getting louder over a relatively short period of time.
Shaking or Vibrations
Garage doors should open and close smoothly. If your door shakes or vibrates intensely as it opens or closes, it might be off track.
Do you see any space between your track and your rollers? If your track is bent, it can result in the rollers not properly following the guiding rail and the door coming off the track altogether.
Does your garage door open or close unevenly? If your door is misaligned, call us for garage door track repair in Katy, TX, right away since this is one of the biggest signs that your door has come off its track.
Completely Stuck Door
Complete garage door unresponsiveness can be caused by many different issues, and an off-track door is one of them. Have our technicians come out to take a look, and we’ll figure out how we can get your door back on track!
Signs It’s Time to Replace Garage Door Rollers in Katy, TX
When it comes to the best way to fix faulty garage door tracks, replacement of the track itself doesn’t always provide a solution to the problem. Sometimes we need to repair or replace garage door rollers instead.
Are your garage door’s rollers the hidden cause of all your garage door problems? Watch out for these signs that you’re overdue for roller replacement!
- You can see visible damage or excessive wear and tear on your rollers.
- You notice rust, worn spots, or missing roller parts.
- Your rollers have gotten noticeably noisier over the past few years.
- Your garage door struggles to open.
Additional Garage Services We Provide
Even if you never end up needing garage door track repair in Katy, TX, we’re still here to help! Garage door track service is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the garage door jobs we do throughout Texas. Here are just a few of the many other services we provide: